|Home | Shows/Serials | Movies | Wants | Links | Blog
The Television Archive
The Name To Know When You Need A Show!
Bringing the past into the present!
This video archive has been established for the sole purpose of the collection, preservation and exchanging of television shows and movies from the past to the present. In this archive, you will find the many television shows and movies that have been acquired and stored since this archive was started on July 12, 1998. At present, this archive contains just over 12,000 DVD's. All of the items in the archive are available for any person to acquire for their own personal collections by exchanging with us an item or items from their own personal collections. If you are looking for something in particular, feel free to ask us and if we do not have it, then, we will do our best to try and help you find it. This is done for enjoyment as well as to help others expand their personal collections and as an opportunity to expand the contents of this archive. This is strictly NON-PROFIT! Thank you.
We will be updating this site frequently as more content is always being added to the archive, so, please check back often.
1. IMPORTANT: WE DO NOT PROVIDE SCREENSHOTS SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK!
2. IMPORTANT: We do not do any forms of any digital exchanges. We do not use flash drives, USB sticks or Google Drive. We only provide physical DVD copies. We expect anyone that we do an exchange with to provide the same.
3. If we have never done an exchange with you before, we will send to each other at the same time. Due to a large number of requests and a busy schedule, please be aware that any exchange may require a waiting period. We cannot do PAL format DVD's. We only can exchange for NTSC formatted DVD's.
4. IMPORTANT: All DVD's must be a top brand name. (ex: Memorex, Verbatim), no generic DVD's. We trade either disc for disc or length for length - which ever is the easiest. We prefer and provide DVD's in LP mode (preserves good picture quality), however we will accept and provide other speeds as long they are in very good quality. We will only send your DVD's once we receive yours.
5. All DVD's will be tested on our DVD-ROM's and DVD recorders before sending.
6. We prefer any exchanges to be nice, smooth, friendly transactions! If you have something that is not on our want list, and you do not see it listed in the archive, please let us know....We may still be interested.
7. All of the television shows and movies that are contained in the archive have been made as standalone recordings from various sources.
After reading this if you have any concerns or problems feel free to e-mail us, there has not been a time were we have not been able to solve any problems that arise. All items are guaranteed against defects but not compatibility issues. They do not make DVD-R's, DVD+R's or DVD Burner programs that are 100% compatible with all home DVD players, it all depends on the brand name of your player. So for this reason, we cannot 100% guarantee that the DVD's will play in your home player. Sometimes a home DVD player depending on the brand will play all the title tracks, except for two. Most people will assume that this is a defective disc. Thinking that if the other episodes played but one or two do not, their DVD player is compatible. THIS IS NOT ALWAYS TRUE! Some incompatible DVD players depending on the brand, play most of the tracks fine, but for some reason not all of the tracks will play. Always check the disc with your computer's DVD-Rom drive first before assuming the disc is defective after that then feel free to contact us with your problem. All of the DVD's are created the same way, so each disc will have the exact same compatibility as the other.